01 January, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Greetings, my friends. The year 2012, as in quite a few others, had not been smooth sailing for many. Trials and tribulations came in all forms, and it is during these times of difficulties that we examine what are our core values, how much we can give to those in need and, most importantly, what are most valuable to us. Paradoxically, the greatest joy sometimes can follow immense stress, but that is Providence.

Family and loved ones aside, to me and those reading this, I am sure classical music is the most effective tonic for the tribulations of life. For me, I cannot now afford the time to go to many concerts, yet through my electronics I seize every opportunity to connect with the composers that I love so dearly. A Bruckner symphony can transport me, soothe me and make me wonder anew at Creativity.

I think I shall not have many concert reviews, but I am sure I shall not miss the most important ones (usually NOT big names). And I have spent a bit of time updating the Concert Calender, and sincerely hope you shall find it useful.

Hail to music and Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment